Click here to interact with the words
List of words that use the prefix Bene
The benevolent old man willingly (gave, denied) the poor couple shelter from the storm.
Other words that use the prefix Bene
1. I'm glad that he was the beneficiary of their kindness; a kind person like him deserves to (lose, recieve) something good.
2. After every sermon, the pastor gives a benediction in order to (bless, curse) the congregation.
3. I must have a secret benefactor; look at all the (gifts, junk) I've recieved!
4. Pam's incredible speech was very beneficial to our campaign; I don't believe we would have won (with, without) it.
5. I'll never forget the many benefits he's given me; without his (gifts, curses), my life would be terrible.
Synonyms of Benevolent
1. Nehemiah is quite an altruistic young man; he's always ready to (harm, help) others.
2. Don't worry, Perry is benign; he may seem violent, but he is actually quite (harmless, destructive).
3. It is the honor of powerful nations to send humanitarian aid to (help, destroy) weaker nations.
4. Men who are chivalrous are far more desirable to women than men who are not chivalrous, for women adore (politeness, rudeness).
5. The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) is dedicated to making sure that animals are treated humanely instead of (cruelly, kindly).
6. The philanthropic millionaire was very (generous, stingy) towards charities.
7. The magnanimous employer decided to (forgive, fire) his employee and give her another chance.
Antonyms of Benevolent
1. The malevolent business tycoon financially (ruined, aided) several families without mercy.
2. Wow, Gene is such a selfish individual; I don't believe there's a (nasty, generous) bone in his body.
3. In comics, normal humans are very spiteful towards mutants; this show of (love, malice) towards mutants remains prevalent throughout comic book history.