Watch the video as many times as you need to. Then, answer the questions.
How many views did the song have on You Tube within a week
2) The expression " generated an immediate viral effect" probably means _______
3) Which internet site caused this "viral effect"
4) The creator of the ad bought radio ads to promote the song
5) "Dumb Ways to Die" was so popular that _______________________
6) Even though the ad and the song were a bit hit, the advertisers still needed to
7) More than a million people ____________________
8) In addition to the song, the advertising campaign DID NOT create _____________
9) The expression "cover versions" of the song probably means _____________
10) There has only been one other public service campaign which has been more popular than the Dumb Ways to Die Campaign.
11) Since the public service campaign was promoted, accidental deaths around trains have _____________