1) I'm sorry I didn't call you last night. I got so busy, I _____________________.
2) Do you think you could _________________ to go camping in August?
3) Teacher: I'm sorry, I can't talk to you right now. I'm ___________________. I need to
get to class in two mintues.
Student: OK. How about after class?
4) I ________________ at my sister's wedding last week. We all danced until 3 A.M.
5) I didn't study this term, but now that exams are coming, I need to ________, or I won't pass the course.
6) You got here ____________Harry. We almost left without you.
7) I'm not going to _______________ watching this ridiculous video. It's boring.
8) Jane usually ________________________by playing games on her iPhone whenever she has to wait for the bus.
9) Learning how to play an instrument is _________________because you can do it for the rest of your life.
10) Jane: Why did you cut your hair? You've always had long hair.
Mary: I decided it was ___________________ , so I cut it. Don't you like it?
11) I can't believe how _______________________. It seems like we just got married yesterday, and I already have two children.
12) John: Hi Peter. What are you doing this weekend?
Peter: Not much. I'm just planning to stay home.
John: Well, if you _________________________, would you mind helping me move to my new apartment?
Peter: Sure. No Problem.
13) I'm sorry, I'm not going to be able to answer your question. We've _______________________ and you have to go to your next class. Why don't you save it for tomorrow.
14) The teachers in this school are really ____________________. They don't even know what rap or hip hop music is.
15) Hi Mr. Smith. Do you think you could ____________________ to talk to me after class? I need to talk to you about a problem.