The report in the story came out a day after a Human rights organization accused the RCMP of __________
2) The RCMP report is in response to ____________
3) The report has concluded that _____________
4) According to the report, the major problem is ________________
5) Ian McPhail, RCMP Complaints Commissioner said the biggest problem was _______
6) During the investigation, the commisioner dealt with ________________________
from the 19,000 member force.
7) Krista Carle recommended that RCMP members accused of sexual harassment be ____________________
8) Carle said her recommendation was ___________
9) Carle and three other female RCMP members _____________________ after their complaints about their boss were not taken seriously.
10) The report says the RCMP should _________________________.
11) Some mounties say that women are __________________
12) Janet Merlot implied that the problem of sexual harassment was bigger than the commission was admitting to.
13) According to the report only _____________ of the complaints from women were about sexual harassment.
14) However, ______________female RCMP members are currently suing the RCMP for sexual harassment in one joint lawsuit.
15) The RCMP's action plan does NOT include _______________
16) Female RCMP officers are complaining that their bosses are ____________
17) A number of RCMP members on sick leave after complaining about harassment have been notified they are being _____________________
18) Janet Merlot says that the wrong people are being accused of being "bad apples"
19) The RCMP admitted that the complainants were being fired.
20) RCMP Commissioner Bob Paulsen says the RCMP ______________a respectable place for women to work.