browser's Help section.
Grammar explanation: English, Spanish
Complete the following sentences using the past simple in English:
1. My father (go) to work by car yesterday.
2. This morning I (have) a shower.
3. My sister (not clean) her room on Saturday.
4. The birds (fly) over our heads.
5. Last week my family (buy) a new table for the dinning room.
6. The other day, I (lose) my math’s book.
7. I (tell) my mother a lie.
8. We (hear) a terrible sound outside last night.
9. (you / see) the football match on Tuesday night?
10. Paul (drink) a litre of coke for lunch yesterday.
1. Susan [teach] English at university last year.
2. John [not like] studying English.
3. My sister [break] my computer.
4. Sarah [write] the best poem.
5. [know] the answer to the question?
6. She [be] my favourite singer when I was younger.
7. George [not be] my best friend.
8. Henry VIII [have] five wives.
9. I [study] French two years ago.
10. My daughter (draw) a nice brown cat.
Descarga este ejercicio en PDF