Reported speech explanation
Turn the following sentences into reported speech:
1. "The boss must sign the letter", Jean said.
Jean said (that) .
2."Our teacher will go to Madrid tomorrow", Emily said.
Emily said (that) to Madrid .
3. "I was writing a letter yesterday", Helen told me.
Helen told me (that) a letter .
4. "Tim went to the Stadium yesterday", Peter said.
Peter said (that) to the Stadium .
5. "My mother will celebrate her birthday next week", Paul told me.
Paul told me (that) .
6. "John had already gone at six", David said.
David said (that) .
7. "Are the boys reading a book?" Mandy asked me.
Mandy asked me .
8. "Where are you playing football today?", Jennifer asked.
Jennifer asked .
9. "Did Max fly to London two weeks ago?", Paul asked.
Paul asked if Max .
10. Where are my glasses? My grandmother asked me.
My grandmother asked me .
11. "Clean the blue bike", Andrew told me.
Andrew told me .
12. "Write a text message", Jessica told me.
Jessica told me .
13. "Don't play football in the garden!", Karen told me.
Karen told me .
14. "Don't forget to do your work!", the teacher told me.
The teacher told me .