Grammar explanation: English, Spanish
Complete the following conditional sentences using the correct structure:
1. If the house hadn't burned I it. It was big and beautiful.
2. I would have chosen exam B if I it was much easier.
3. If Sarah I would be happier than ever.
4. If you draw well you a great architect.
5. I better if you teach me well.
6. I would drink a beer if I it. I prefer fizzy drinks.
7. If she I would laugh very much.
8. I would have felt better if she to me. But she didn't do it.