Grammar explanation: English, Spanish
Complete the following sentences with present perfect simple:
1. She (already/finish) her English exercises.
2. Paul (just/eat). He doesn't want to eat any more.
3. (you/ever/be) in London?
4. Kate (never/go) to Australia.
5. (you/hear) the news yet?
6. Mary (buy) a new house.
7. Paul and Mary (find) a job in Switzerland.
8. Tom has (celebrate) her birthday this morning.
9. (you/ever/see) a Kangaroo? I saw one last year.
10. (she/paint) her grandmother’s house yet?
Descarga este ejercicio en PDF