REWRITE THESE SENTENCES IN THE PRESENT PERFECT CONTINUOUS USING FOR AND SINCE:
1. He started working here six months ago.
He here for six months.
2. I began painting the house last Monday.
I the house since last Monday.
3. You sat down an hour ago.
You for an hour.
4. They first went out together last July.
They since last July.
5. We came to live here in 1983.
We here since 1983.
6. She learnt to speak English when she was ten.
He to speak English since she was ten.
7. You started to read that paper an hour ago.
You that paper for an hour.
8. I first smoked when I was about fifteen.
I since I was about fifteen.