1. Turn the following sentences into passive:
A) She was eating cakes.
Cakes (by her)
B) I haven't done that.
That (by me)
2. Link the following sentences using a relative pronoun:
A) The woman is my friend. She lives in Mexico.
B) I want to buy that machine. It is useful.
I want to buy that machine is useful.
3. Complete the following conditional sentences:
B) If I have to work I (not go) to your party.
4. Turn the following sentences into reported speech:
A) "Stay here and help me", he said to her.
He said to her him.
B) "I didn't sell my house last year", he told.
HE told he his house .
c) "Will you go to Granada tomorrow?" He asked.
He asked if I to Granada .
5. Complete the following sentences with the correct verbal tense:
A) He always (buy) bread at noon.
B) I (see) an accident two hours ago.
C) Maria (play) volleyball yesterday afternoon.
D) (you / watch) that film yet?
E) I was going back home when I (see) a kangaroo.
F) When my mother (arrive), I (eat) pizza.