Grammar explanation: Spanish, English
Turn the following sentences into passive voice, as in the example:
1. They were cleaning the house.
The house was being cleaned.
2. She loves him.
3. They never used the computer.
The computer .
4. I have lost my keys.
My keys .
5. He cut the tree yesterday.
The tree yesterday.
6. I was observing her.
7. The bullfighter killed the bull.
The bull by the bullfighter.
8. Paul paid the bill.
The bill .
9. They have written her a letter.
She a letter.
10.They were doing their project.
Their project .