browser's Help section.
Grammar explanation: English, Spanish
Complete the sentences using will or going to:
1. I'm very thirsty. I (get) you a drink!
2. He (play) tennis on Thursday morning.
3. She is very hungry. I (make) her a sandwich.
4. George (visit) her sister on Saturday.
5. My brother (work) in Germany for a year.
6. Look at the kid at the top of that tree. He (fall down).
7. If you go to London you (visit) Buckingham Palace.
8. My mum thinks it (snow) tomorrow.
9. In ten years time, I (have) a big house.
10. What are your plans for next weekend? - I (meet) my friends.