Complete the sentences using what, which, how or whose:
1. Here are two new books. one would you like to read?
2. There is a schoolbag on the table. is it? Is it yours?
3. do you visit your sister?
4. I have cheese cake and apple cake. do you prefer?
5. many apples have you eaten?
6. uncle do you see more often: Uncle Paul or Uncle Tom?
7. She knows Steve's birthday is on February, but date is it exactly?
8. much homework did you do today?
9. There are two schoolbags next to the door; one is yours?
10. I want to type this letter quickly. fast can you do it?