Grammar explanation: Spanish, English
Turn the following sentences into passive voice:
1. They had won the race.
The race .
2. He has seen two bulls this morning.
Two bulls this morning.
3. I was buying the newspaper when I saw Mary this morning.
Este ejercicio es de nivel avanzado. Si consederas que tu nivel es principiante, te recomendamos que empieces haciendo el siguiente ejercicio: Pasiva nivel principiante
The newspaper when Mary was seen this morning
4. They are buying a new house this afternoon.
A new house this afternoon.
5. Paul has sold his two cars.
His two cars .
6. I put the glasses on the table yesterday.
The glasses on the table yesterday.
7. I was feeding the animal yesterday at 10 o'clock.
The animal yesterday at 10 o'clock
8. They had painted the house the week before.
The house the week before.
9. She has given Paul a kiss this morning.
Paul a kiss this morning.
10. They hid the treasure a long time ago.
The treasure a long time ago.
11. We listened to a strong noise coming from the street.
A strong noise coming from the street.
12. They are studying English right now.
English right now.
13. They drank two pints at Paul's house.
Two pints at Paul's house.
14. They found two fossils of mammoth.
Two fossils of mammouth .
15. I didn't recognize Mary at first sight.
Mary at first sight.
16. I don't know her.
17. He was driving his car when I phoned her.
His car when she was phoned.
18. They have stolen all the food.
All the food .
20. You can't park cars in here.
Cars in here.
21. You can't take photographs in this place.
Photographs in this place.
22. The school must change these rules.
The rules by school.
23. You should repair the stairs.
The stairs .
24. I have to mend this watch.
This watch .
25. The nurse examined the patient.
The patient by the nurse.
26. My son cleaned the windows.
The windows .
27. The fire destroyed the building.
The building by the fire.
28. That dog bit the boy.
The boy by that dog.
29. Paul has written her a letter this week.
She a letter this week.
Si estás realizando este ejercicio, pero consideras que no te sabes los verbos irregulares adecuadamente, te recomendamos que una vez finalizado este ejercicio realices nuestro ejercicio de verbo irregulares.
30. Many people speak French in Canada.
French in Canada.
31. The police found the thief in that house.
The thief in that house by the police.
32. The owner of the shop had left his dog outside.
His dog outside.
33. The manager is going to offer Sue a job.
Sue a job.
34. A local radio station is reporting the event.
The event by a local radio.
El conocimiento de los tiempos verbales en inglés es muy importante de cara a la construcción de las oraciones en voz pasiva, por ello te recomendamos que una vez finalizado este ejercicio consideres la idea de realizar nuestro ejercicio de tiempos verbales mezclados de nivel avanzado.
Explicación voz pasiva