Complete the following sentences using present simple:
1. Tom and Lewis (go) out once a week.
2. Mary (eat) pizza twice a week.
3. Mr. Black (go) to England once a month.
4. The hotel (serve) meals at 8 o'clock.
5. Steve (play) tennis at every day.
Complete the senteces using present continuous:
1. I (write) a poem now.
2. She (leave) tomorrow morning.
3. We (build) a house.
4. Paul and Jennifer (study) French at university.
5. Peter (leave) outside.
Complete the sentences with past simple:
1. Susan (teach) English at university last year.
2. John (not like) studying English.
3. My sister (break) my computer.
4. Sarah (write) the best poem.
5. (you / know) the answer to the question?
Complete the sentences with past continuous:
1. I (travel) all day and I arrived a bit late last night.
2. I (wonder) if I could use the washing machine for my clothes.
3. My sister (take) care of me at that time.
4. I (walk) home when I saw her.
5. Peter (watch) television when he was sent a message.