NEXT VOCABULARY EXAM
Choose the correct word:
1. According to forecast, it will clear up tomorrow.
2. An is a person who designs buildings.
3. A synonym of gift is .
4. An opposite word for tiny is .
5. Many have been hired in the new factory
6. My sister's son is my
7. I went shopping and I tried some trousers
8. The food is delicious. It's .
9. If you go cycling you need a .
10. The stapler is used to pieces of paper together
11. I enjoyed the concert .It was .
12. You must give smoking.It's unhealthy.
13. SHe is always looking for adventure. She is .
14. It's too hot here. Please, turn on the .