Choose the correct definition for each sentence:
1. A piece of bent wire or plastic used for holding severals sheets of paper together.
2. A rectangular paper cover in which you send a letter.
3. A small device for inking and printing a name, date or symbol on it.
4. A thin piece of cardboard in which you can keep loose papers.
5. A device used for cutting materials sucha as paper, cloth and hair.
6. A small device that joins pages of paper with a staple.
7. A small piece of rubber used to erase the marks made by a pencil.
8. A liquid painted over a written error.