1) How many days are there in a leap year?
2) How often do leap years occur?
3) A year which is not a leap year is called a ...
4) Why do we need to have leap years?
5) No year can be a leap year unless it's also divisible by what?
6) Who were the first people to come up with the idea for using leap years?
7) The Gregorian calendar was introduced in which year?
8) What is the origin of the expression 'leap year'?
9) Which of the following is NOT used to describe someone born on February 29th?
10) Which animal is associated with February 29th?
11) What are the odds of having a Leap Day birthday?
12) Approximately how many living people have a February 29th birthday?
13) According to Irish tradition, what can a woman do on February 29th?
14) In which country is it considered bad luck to get married in a leap year?