Use the words below to complete the sentences.
[blind spots, signal light, rearview, vehicle, mirror, pedestrians, shoulder checks, lane, safe]
1. Before changing lanes, the driver checks his mirrors, signals, and .
2. Do not enter the lane until it is to do so.
3. Turn on your so that other drivers know you want to change lanes.
4. What type of do you drive?
5. Always shoulder check to see if there are vehicles in your .
6. When making a turn in an intersection, I look for walking on the crosswalks.
7. The mirror helps you see any vehicles directly behind you.
8. Check your right side each time you make a right turn.
9. It is important to stay in your . If you do not, you may hit another vehicle.